Fastsigns International Franchise
Established in 1985 by Gary Salomon and Bob Schanbaum, Fastsigns has been making signs for 35 years. As the demand for signs began to increase, the now international company began franchising only 1 year later in 1986.
Who are Fastsigns International?
Established in 1985 by Gary Salomon and Bob Schanbaum, Fastsigns has been making signs for 35 years. Their very first location was in Texas, Dallas and remains their HQ today. As the demand for signs began to increase, the now international company began franchising only 1 year later in 1986.
The business started franchising in the UK 10 years later in 1996, and now has hundreds of units worldwide, with 23 of those being UK based. Fastsigns provides a high quality service to customers including graphic design, content development, surveying sites, installation of the signs as well as postage and storage.
In addition to this, the actual products offered by Fastsigns include the signs themselves additionally to graphics, displays, digital solutions and promotional products.
The initial franchise fee to start up this business is £21,000. You will also be required to fund a minimum investment of £21,000
Why FastSigns International?
This business offers so much more than a solution for sign creation. Your franchise would provide customers with a practical solution to signage through personalised consultations.
Initial Training Period
When you make the decision to own your very own Fastsigns franchise, you will undergo 4 full weeks training in various locations.
Franchise Fee : £21,000
Minimum investment : £21,000
Total investment.: £120,000
Inital Training: 4 weeks
Year Established: 1985
The sign solutions provided by Fastsigns as high-quality visual resources that come in a package of the digital signage, banners, vehicle graphics as well as windows, walls and doors. There are also several other formats available for the customer’s business. When you invest into your own Fastsigns franchise, your investment will go into a well established business with a tried and tested business model that works. This franchise also offers 35 years experience in the industry.
This business offers so much more than a solution for sign creation. Your franchise would provide customers with a practical solution to signage through personalised consultations. This is aimed at customers who want to develop their businesses graphics and signage with regard to their brand of specific event or product.
This visual communications, graphics and signage partner can provide customers with solutions that are comprehensive and efficient. Customers of all sizes and industries are able to meet their business objectives through the use of visual aids. Fastsigns also help businesses to increase visibility and highlight point of purchases, in turn increasing sales.
This company offers a bespoke signage service from graphic design to construction. You would be involved in a service that provides customers with practical solutions in increasing their business visibility. In the extensive network of Fastsigns franchises, you would be investing in a proven business model with an exemplary success rate.
Fastsigns was founded in 1985 and expanded into the franchise industry a year later in 1986. Currently, the business has 23 UK units and an additional 677 international units! Fastsigns 700 units operate over an extensive network in 10 countries worldwide.
When you make the decision to own your very own Fastsigns franchise, you will undergo 4 full weeks training in various locations. The training program can be broken down into 3 main phases:
- First week at a Fastsigns franchise in the UK.
- Second and third weeks at Fastsigns international headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
- One week at your new unit.
During your training weeks, you will learn about the business and the industry predominantly, then you will be supported in the following ways:
- Help in choosing a site and a barriered territory
- Training at market leading standard
- Help and guidance with marketing campaigns
- Opening support and guidance
- Business contacts and consultants
- Mentoring program for all franchisees
- Online learning software for new skills
- Continuous sales support
In terms of ongoing support you will be given a well established brand name which gives you a competitive edge. In addition to this, Fastsigns is committed to research and development so your business remains at the forefront of the market.
The initial franchise fee to start up this business is £21,000. You will also be required to fund a minimum investment of £21,000, however, this is a minimum investment, more money can be put into the business to own a greater share. The total investment required for this franchise opportunity is £120,000.
Annually you will be required to pay 4% of your revenue in royalty fees, also known as management fees. Then a further 1% will also be paid to Fastsigns for a marketing and advertising spend. You will enter into an initial contract to guarantee your commitment to the business.
Over it’s 35-year journey, Fastsigns have been awarded a range of accreditations and achievements, the most significant of which include:
- ‘Management Category’, Finalist at the Best Franchise Awards (2019)
- FranchiseGrade.com Top 500, 19th (2016)
- Franchise Times Top 200 Franchises (2015)
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500, #1 Sign Franchise (2013)
- Bfa full membership (2002)
Graphic Design and Signage Franchise Opportunity
After reading through the facts and finances, does this opportunity sound like it is something you could be interested in? Now is the time to grasp this opportunity with both hands! If you still need a little more information to understand whether this is right for you, we have listed a number of reasons as to why Fastsigns could be your next business venture.
There are 4 main reasons why Fastsigns is an opportunity like no other, such as: tried and tested business model, reduced risk, no previous experience needed and no relevant qualifications necessary! Find out more below:
1. Tried and tested business model. Fastsigns have conducted extensive research into the requirements of its customers such as the key products needed. This means that your franchise would be built on a previously optimised business model.
2. Reduced risk. With more than 700 Fastsigns units worldwide, this is an expanding business based on the success of its existing units. This means with your Fastsigns franchise there will be minimal trial and error as almost everything has been tested already.
3. No previous experience needed. You don’t need any industry experience as Fastsigns has many years of it! Throughout your training you would be able to learn all the skills and industry knowledge necessary to run your franchise successfully.
4. No relevant qualifications necessary. Within your franchise payment comes all the training and qualifications you will need. This includes everything from customer service to staff management to finding the most appropriate solutions for the needs of your customers. Fastsigns covers you in each area.
Find the Right Franchise Opportunity
Fastsigns International Franchise What You Get?
A graphic design & signage franchisee pays an initial fee up front & any ongoing royalties to a franchisor. In return, the Fastsigns International franchisee gains the use of the branded & trademark, full ongoing support from the franchisor, and the full right to use the Fastsigns International franchisor’s system of doing business and sell its products or services.
What do you get when you buy a franchise
What benefits do you get from buying a franchise
What do you get for a franchise fee
What do you need to get a franchise loan
What happens when you get franchised
Find the Best Business Opportunities
Business in A box